Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Heh. Also: Whee!

Yeah...so...last post was March 3rd. Umm...sorry? Truth is, not much exciting has happened. Or maybe it has and I've just glossed over it as being mundane. I'm not sure.

So here's an update since then. First term I rocked it. Finished (tied) with the highest GPA of my class. Summer term is a little different. I'm still doing pretty freakin' decent but probably won't have a 4.1GPA again unfortunately. This term was a lot harder with more work and less time to do it in. I'm looking forward to the non-compressed classes of Fall term that start in September.

I've handed in my big projects (as of about 30 minutes ago) so I've just got a couple little things left this week and then I'm off for two weeks.

I'm going to do my best to keep this blog more up-to-date starting in September. Best laid plans and all that...

No comments:

Post a Comment